1) Irregular Menstrual Cycles
2) Secondary Amenorrhoea, Oligomenorrhoea and Menorrhoea
3) After Dilatation and Curettage (D&C) and Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
4) Female infertility: Anouulatory in ART and unexplanied infertility
1. In dysfunctional uterine bleeding irregular cycles
15 ml twice daily for 3-6 cycles
2. In anovulatory unexplained infertility
15 ml twice daily till conception occurs
3. In Assisted Reproductive Techniques(ART) protocol
15 ml twice daily from the day of down regulation to the day of embryo transfer.
1) It stops abnormal or excessive menstrual bleeding.
2) It regulates and restores normal menstrual flow.
3) Absence of Nausea and Vomiting, Breast tenderness, Headache, unlike hormones.
4) Safe for long term use
5) Can be taken even during menstrual cycle.
6) Improves pregnancy outcomes.
DO’S AND DON’TS
1) Prefer wheat, milk and fruits
2) Morning walk
3) Weight reduction
1) Avoid hot and spicy food recipes and alcohol.
2) Avoid vegetables like Potato and Brinjal
3) Avoid day time sleeping and smoking
4) Avoid too much mental and physical exertion
Ayurveda – Traditional Indian Medicine
Female sexual problem prevents her from experiencing satisfaction from the sexual activity. Lack of desire, pain during intercourse, sexual climax is some of the sexual problems they face. Many factors like medical, physical and psychological reasons; diet and lifestyle contribute to sexual problems.
Few Ayurvedic Remedies are:
1. Healing qualities of Shatavari are very effective on the female reproductive system related problems. It helps in minimizing the women’s complaints related to menstrual cycles and balancing the female hormonal system. It also helps in decreasing the inflammation of female sexual organs, in fighting tiredness and morning sickness, helps in problems related to infertility, leucorrhea, and in regulating ovulation etc, which occur during the menopause cycle. Those women, who face problems of hot flashes, they should try combination of Shatavari and Kama Duba.Shatavari helps in treating/balancing ‘Pitta dosha’. Useful for infertility, impotence and general sexual debility, decreased libido, threatened miscarriage, menopause, leucorrhea, and has the ability to balance pH in the cervical area.
2. Women who exercise regularly, take vitamins regularly and eat fewer saturated fats, more full-fat dairy products and less meat have fewer ovulation problems. Chocolate contains phenethylamine, a nutrient that enhances mood and is the chemical we produce in our brains when we fall in love. Artichokes, like wine, are also good for ladies Sex is an integral part of our daily habits (Dinacharya). Night and after two hours of dinner is the ideal time for intimacy, as it is kapha time. Healthy food: Avoid refined carbohydrates emphasize on lean meats, chicken, fish, and a lot of vegetables. Homemade salad dressing consisting of flaxseed oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice is also beneficial.
3. Vajikarna is one of eight disciplines, which deals with maintenance of vitality. Women seek rejuvenation chiefly to restore their youthful beauty and attraction. This can be achieved by the concept of Rasayana (rejuvenation).
Ayurveda for Natural Health
A sexual problem is that prevents a female from experiencing satisfaction from sexual activity. Yoga asana and breathing exercises help in obtaining the optimum health state.
Lack of desire, painful intercourse, inability to get aroused and sexual climax are some problems that can keep a woman from experiencing satisfaction during sexual activity.
Physical health, psychological health, stress, depression, fatigue, menopause, over weight and lifestyle are some of the contributing factors to the above-mentioned problems.
How Yoga Helps:
1. It breeds confidence by clearing your mind and focusing on breath helping in being more aware of yourself.
2. It eases pain for some women, especially sportswomen, hip and thigh tightness can make sex tough, but yoga can ease any pain by releasing that tension and relaxing your hips. It tones your pelvic floor and strengthens your entire core.
3. According to Yoga, the sexual secretions contain the seeds of life, concentrated life force and nutrients and once depletion in life force takes place, the vitality level and resistance to diseases tends to diminish. A complete branch called Kundalini Yoga, deals with harnessing the sexual power.
4. Mula Bandha (Sanskrit name) an asana can even be done at your work desk. Do it seated or standing, contract and then release the muscle located between the pubic bone and the tailbone, as if you wanted to stop the flow of urine.
5. Pushups and putting up legs up the wall in yoga style really helps, emphasis being on bringing awareness to your breath and focusing on it for few minutes. This position allows more oxygen-rich blood to flow from your lower body back up to the heart and the brain, so you’ll get up reenergized and refocused.
Yoga as a system combines postures, breathing exercises, and meditation since remaining relaxed is perhaps one of the most essential preconditions for a harmonious sex life. Irritation, improper lifestyle, stress may prove a stumbling block in a healthy sexual life and relationship. It has been found that many wives admit to their sexual life and marital relationship improving after taking up yoga.
Tags: Female sexual problems- Diet and Lifestyle, Female sexual problems,Vajikarna and infertility, Ayurvedic Medicines for better sexual intercourse, Slim body for sexual pleasure, Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines,Infertility – Ayurveda concept